Level 5 TEFL in Bangalore
Atheneum Global’s English teaching courses will help you fulfil your travel dream!
TEFL is the acronym of Teaching English as a Foreign Language and TESOL is Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. Both these courses could potentially serve as gateways for your travelling aspirations that too as an English teacher! The demand for qualified, capable English teachers across the world is on the rise and our TEFL/TESOL courses help you take advantage of the situation and become professionals in teaching the English language.
Atheneum Global’s the Level 5 Course in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (RQF) TEFL course is for those who wish to teach English to speakers of other languages. The course will mould you to become an able professional as it enhances your skillset pertaining to the field of teaching. You will thus gain immense expertise on how to educate English learners effectively.
Even if you have limited or no experience of teaching English you have nothing to worry about because Atheneum Global’s TEFL course is will help you actualize your aspirations.
Plus with our online TEFL courses and TESOL courses we also offer classroom training programs thanks to our accredited centres. With more than 40+ locations across the world our teacher training skills are internationally recognized for its practicality and effectiveness. Note that in-class training is not mandatory; it’s up to you if you want to train in our centres or continue with your perfectly designed online lessons.
In-depth training with practically applicable curriculum to guide you through English teaching journey!
Are you in search for top-class TESOL courses in Bangalore that will land you a job abroad? Let our TESOL course be of help! Atheneum Global offers The 150 hour Dual Certification course and the 450 hour TESOL masters course that is designed for teachers who wish to work in organisations that need entry level teachers, educational administrators, teacher trainees and professors.
After the completion of our globally acclaimed TESOL course you will be thoroughly equipped to teach any non-English speaker with ease and enter renowned institutions with confidence and master the skills of teaching as well as communicating well with your students.
Why choose AtheneumWe live up to our reputation and never fail to provide world-class services globally!
1. Dual certified TESOL - our TESOL certification courses enables trainees the dual perk of being recognized as a globally certified TESOL trainer by two of UK’s leading training colleges – one being the Atheneum Global Teacher Training College and the other being the popular Westminster College in London.
2. Classroom training - Perhaps you are worried about the effectiveness of online training? For you we also have the option of classroom training of TESOL courses and TEFL courses with over 40 Atheneum Global centres across the globe ready to welcome and guide you!
3. OFQUAL regulated TEFL - Atheneum Global’s Level 5 diploma in TEFL course is regulated by Focus Awards, an Ofqual recognized awarding organization. Ofqual is responsible for monitoring the training process in England and additionally controls technical qualifications in Northern Ireland. Apart from that it also is responsible for checking assessments and tests in England.
You could be taking your online TEFL course from anywhere in Bangalore but your TEFL certification will be globally recognized!
According to Ofqual’s qualifications framework, our TEFL course has been assessed to be of the same level and difficulty as the following:
This thus is our assurance that our services are among the best in the industry.
4. We are both nationally and internationally accredited - From being a certified member of International Montessori Council (IMC), USA and also the International Montessori Society (IMS), UK, Atheneum Global Teacher Training College is recognized by established bodies in the field of teacher training.
We are also affiliated with LONDON TEACHER TRAINING COLLEGE and among the few course providers which are ISO certified.
5. You will be part of online community which is ever dynamic - Online learning through Atheneum Global exposes you to a vibrant community of students, grads, faculty, and staff all of whom are always encouraging appositive, helping learning environment. This boosts your confidence to teach English with ease as you have been preparing and training in among the best!
6. High-quality training under affordable prices! - We made sure that we keep our online TEFL courses and TESOL courses at affordable range so you can get the benefits of expert level training that is internationally recognized without having to ponder over the prices!
Eligibility and Course Fee
Eligibility:You will be require high school or bachelor’s degree among other essential before you apply!
In order to get yourself enrolled for TEFL/TESOL course a high school degree or a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute is a must. The degree requirement differs as per the course.
Apart from that if you are not a native English speaker you’ll need high level or intermediate level of English again depending on the course you opt for or an IELTS score of 6.5 and above.
Course fee:High quality, accredited TEFL/TESOL courses are always a good investment!
We are committed to offering top-class, accredited teaching training at affordable fees.
At Atheneum Global, we are committed to offering the best of our services to our training students and that has always been our primary goal.
Not only that, we even make sure to honour our meritorious students by offering them scholarships!
|TEFL/TESOL Courses||Course Fee||Eligibility|
|TEFL(level 5 OFQUAL regulated)||Rs 40,000 for online courses and Rs 50,000 for blended courses||High school degree|
|TESOL Certificate||Rs 20,000 for online courses and Rs 30,000 for blended courses||High school degree. One of the following if you are not an English native speaker
|TESOL Certificate||Rs 45,000 for online courses and Rs 50,000 for blended courses||Bachelor degree. One of the following if you are not an English native speaker
Teaching and Learning ModesOur TEFL/TESOL curses are not just effective but also practical!
- Learn at your comfort from anywhere in the world - The best part of choosing to learn train online is that you could be anywhere in Bangalore, or elsewhere in India or even abroad, Atheneum Global’s online TEFL/TESOL courses will reach to you no matter what. So you get to schedule your lessons without them interfering with your daily routine
- Not a fan of online courses, we provide classroom teaching too! - Both our TESOL AND TEFL courses are taught in classroom setting as well. This is made possible thanks to our 40 centres spread across the world.
Course curriculumVast, practical, theoretical curriculum you can implement anywhere you teach!
To successfully achieve the Level 5 Certificate in Teaching English as a foreign language (RQF), learners must complete all the mandatory units.
|Unit Title||Ofqual Unit Ref||Level||GLH||Credit|
|Principles of Teaching English as a Foreign Language||M/617/4594||5||19||3|
|Understanding English Grammar||T/617/4595||5||27||5|
|Teaching English Grammar||L/617/4604||5||17||3|
|Teaching English Vocabulary||A/617/4596||5||10||2|
|Teaching Productive Skills: Speaking and Writing||F/617/4597||5||25||5|
|Teaching Receptive Skills: Listening and Reading||F/617/4602||5||19||3|
|Materials and Aids for Teaching English||J/617/4598||5||9||2|
|Teaching Pronunciation of English||L/617/4599||5||16||3|
|Lesson Planning for Teaching English as a Foreign Language||T/617/4600||5||11||2|
|Teaching English as a Foreign Language to Young Learners||A/617/4601||5||11||2|
|Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English as a Foreign Language||J/617/4603||5||14||3|
- Principles of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Understanding English Grammar
- Teaching English Grammar
- Teaching English Vocabulary
- Teaching Productive Skills
- Teaching Receptive Skills
- Materials and Aids for Teaching English
- Teaching Pronunciation of English
- Lesson Planning for Teaching English
- Teaching English to Young Learners
- Using Resources Effectively When Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Teachers and Learners
- Teaching Methodology
- Teaching Vocabulary
- Teaching Grammar
- Teaching Reading & Listening
- Teaching Writing & Speaking
- Teaching Pronunciation
- Teaching Large Classes
- Using Technology in the Classroom
- Classroom Management
- Corrective Feedback
- Lesson Planning
- Teaching Young Learners
- Learning English in the Secondary School
- Teaching English to Adults
- The English Department
- Language Teacher Education
- Materials Development & Resources
- Programme Design
Admission process and Academic Support ServicesConvenience plus assured assistance!
- Our enrolment processes are designed for your convenience and for you to carry out secure online payments!
- We have an easy 3 step online enrolment process which includes the application and payment process. Pay with our safe and secure payment mode, using either BHIM UPI, Google Pay, Card or other reliable platforms as per your convenience.
- We are also committed to offering the best academic support for our students at Atheneum Global with personalized tutors to solve your doubts so that you are thorough with every concept you learn before you teach English anywhere in the world.
Career OpportunitiesYou will be equipped to enter and shine in a world of wondrous opportunities!
- Using TEFL/ TESOL qualification for a wide range of teaching jobs: You have to identify the type of jobs that work well with your tastes and skills. You could work as an English trainer or work as a volunteer English teaching programs to understand and explore new cultures and make lifelong connections all while developing skills of leadership and management.
- Choose an internship that is completely supportedIf you want to teach abroad but are anxious and would want to experiment first, then an internship is a good choice. Your schedules will be pre-fixed and planned and you’ll learn a lot from being in the company of other TEFLers or TESOLers.
Accreditation and Affiliations
AGTTC has both national as well as international accreditations which makes it one of the leading teacher training course providers. From being one of the few training and development organizations that is an ISO certified to being members of international colleges and associations, Atheneum is globally recognized!
We are also proud members of The International Montessori Council (IMC,) USA and The International Montessori Society (IMS), USA who are dedicated towards designing policies that promote the essential principles of best practices and authentic Montessori education.
Additionally, AGTTC is an institutional member of The College of Teachers (The Chartered College of Teachers) and AGTTC affiliated with London Teacher Training College which is a renowned Teacher Training College known for its remarkable, quality teaching.